Analysis of a game:
- Elo perfomance: it is a formule created by Michele Tumbarello that calculates the elo of each move and of the game. This formula is designed to do the more accurate results when using DeepFish as engine and a minimum time of 5 second per move.
- Stability control: a tab has been added that after finishing the analysis of a position with the parameters of time and depth indicated, it continues analyzing until in the last depths the calculated move is the same and the difference in the evaluation does not exceed the number of centipawns indicated.
- Lost points in the analysis graph, now can be hidden (Giovanni di Maria)
- Right button on the graphic, to save as a pgn (Giovanni di Maria)
Captures: added a new option "Material advantage". (Carlo)
Some internal improvings in transiberian (coded by Alfonso Solbes)
- improving detection of draws
- little performance improvement checking human moves
More control of the colors: Options/Colors/General
In addition, thanks to Max Aloyau, Ed Smith, philmath, vga, jojoB, Giovanni di Maria, Patricio Cainzos and MR's feedback.